Service Sales Engineer - Pekanbaru Michael Page Pekanbaru Ref perusahaan 3977190/001
The Service Sales Engineer will be reporting to the Service Sales Manager. You will be expected to analyse and understand market situation & trends & develop mid-term strategic marketing directions & plans for our business in Pekanbaru and it's surrounding area. The successful candidate will also be able to translate markets and customer needs into actionable goals that create competitive advantage and value propositions.
Our client is a Global Electrical Manufacturing company with various business lines. A well respected player boasting a strong track record historically, they are a premium brand in automation product for utility industry focusing on private sector. Consequently, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Service Sales Manager who can assist the business at a time of rapid growth and make a key contribution to the business.
* Identify opportunities with existing and potential new customers, and execute marketing plans to promote extended sales coverage.
* Create, plan and implement Business Unit growth initiatives through strategic customers and business development.
* Implement service strategy through IB coverage directly and through channels and develop the market for achieving our country strategy for 2020.
* Initiate and close big deals negotiations of key contracts.
* Coordinate the flow of information for sales activities and transactions, including leads, orders, contracts, etc. and evaluate data to ensure achievement of goals.
* Identify and manage potential risks relating to contract agreements across customers/channels.
* Ensure quality screening of Projects and provide meaningful input to back office teams
This role is based in Pekanbaru we are only looking for Indonesian nationals. Whilst fluency in English would be an advantage strong written and spoken Bahasa is a must. The successful individual must also have excellent organizational and people skills, presentation and communication skill and able to give technical advice to the customers
You should hold a Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering with 5 years of experience in Service sales and service applications within Indonesia. You must also have good understanding on control panel and automation system products.
Other key requirements include:
* 5+ years' of experience in services sales / after sales / similar positions
* Minimum holds Bachelor degree in Engineering major
* Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
* Appreciates team work, and have proven track record to achieve targeted sales/order
* Must have good working experience in multi-vendor offers and delivery scenario is an advantages
* Strong Ability to analyses market and competitors
* VERY Strong interpersonal skills
* Passionate about selling
* 30% sales skill, 30% networking, 40% technical skill
What's on Offer
- Great career prospects as the growth opportunity in the company is tremendous
- Opportunity to work with a wonderful history, culture and reputation
- The chance to really impact into the commercial decisions of a very successful business and input into planning, implementing and monitoring systems from the on-set
- Excellent remuneration package based on experience
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Andrew Huang on +62 21 2958 8820.
Level Karir Senior level
Tahun Pengalaman 5 Tahun pengalaman
Industri perusahaan Teknik - Elektrikal / Elektronik / Mekanikal
Fungsi Pekerjaan Teknik
Teknik > Elektris / Elektronik
Penjual, Pelayanan Pelanggan & Pengembang Bisnis > Penjual Teknikal / Sales Engineer
Gaji Rp 16.000.000 - Rp 28.000.000
Tipe Pekerjaan Purna Waktu, Tetap
Tentang Michael Page As part of PageGroup, Michael Page is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world's top employers. PageGroup operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. First established in London in 1976, we've been bringing jobseekers and employers together for more than 30 years. London listed, we opened our first Asian office in Hong Kong in 1994 and currently we have offices in all major business hubs across the APAC region, including Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Tokyo, Malaysia, India, Taiwan, Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Pudong and Suzhou.
So if you're looking to take your career to the next level, visit www.michaelpage.co.id
Situs web www.michaelpage.co.id